How do you know if you need a bespoke scaffold design? Do you have an area you need to reach that a ladder or standard scaffolding can not reach? You may need a scaffolding designed, and we can help. Our bespoke scaffolding design service is suitable for:
- Enclosed spaces where access is necessary.
- Scaffolding to fit over doorways and arches
- Over glass buildings like conservatories.
- To fit around buildings with non-standard or unusual designs.
- Scaffolds higher than 50m
- Temporary roofs
- Support scaffolds
- Storage racks
- Scaffolding towers
- Scaffold gantries
- Temporary hoardings or screen
Our team will visit and inspect the site where the scaffolding is required and then work with you to ensure your requirements are fulfilled. We will be able to advise you on what is necessary to provide optimum health and safety levels.
Steve Scaffolding have proven track record in delivering commercial and residential scaffolding solutions with our customer-focused, cost-effective service while remaining focused on health and safety.
We offer comprehensive scaffolding service, across Kent and the South East. We provide scaffolding for the public, local authority councils and commercial contractors.
Our services include scaffolding design, scaffold erection and scaffold dismantling. We offer scaffolding including the services below, if you have other scaffolding requirements that are not listed below, please get in touch to discuss.
- Traditional tube and fitting scaffolds
- Scaffolding Designs
- Scaffolding gantries
- Loading platforms
- Stair towers
- Roof scaffolding
- Temporary roof systems
- Scaffolding for new builds and extensions
- Support structures including raking, flying and dead shore
- Access scaffolding for redecoration & renovation
- Public protection scaffolding and cladding
- Loading bays