Commercial Scaffolding Services
The installation of scaffolding is an essential step before any build can get underway. Our commercial scaffolding service includes but is not limited to;
- assembly and dismantling of scaffolding
- all required fixtures and fittings
- designing, planning and management of projects
- specialists in timber framed and listed buildings
Often with a commercial build, the site needs to remain open to the public while the project is underway, and we can work with you to ensure there is minimal impact. From listed buildings and temporary roofs to new builds, our highly experienced scaffolders offer reliable and competitive scaffolding services across Kent.
We appreciate that our commercial clients require;
1. Minimal disruption to business: - when the building is functioning as a public space, the building work must cause minimal disruption. Including any temporary installations that may affect its daily function.
2. Optimal safety: - we work closely with our commercial client to ensure than any works carried out remain safe. Where necessary, we close off all areas where the build is to take place, to prevent injury to the public and staff.
3. Efficiency and fast turnaround: - we appreciate that sometimes, it?s easier for building work to be carried out during your quiet working hours: school holidays, weekends or evenings, for example.
Working with us, we assure consistently high levels of safety, convenience and quality service. If you?re looking for commercial Scaffolders in the Kent and South East area, you can get in touch with us here.